Welcome to The Dental Practice, Evesham
We are a friendly independent dental practice providing care to patients of all ages. We pride ourselves on the professional skills throughout all our team.
We are currently accepting new patients to the dental practice with our new owners James Arthurell and Fiona Wellington.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 WILL BE SEEN FREE OF CHARGE.
We make a promise to all of our patients that we will:
- Provide excellent dental care
- Maintain a safe environment for clinical procedures
- Offer you treatment options where available allowing you choice
- Take time to answer your questions and explain your dental treatment
- Provide clear written estimates of your dental treatment plan
- Try to accommodate your busy schedule by offering early morning or evening dental appointments
- Have the services of a dental hygienist
- Be sympathetic to any concerns you have and be respectful of your needs
- Extend our knowledge by keeping up with current advances in dentistry
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!!
After 35 years of dentistry Phil would like to say a big thank you to everyone for all the cards, gifts and kind wishes on his retirement. He will miss all the news and banter from his patients who have become friends over those years.
To Fiona Wellington who replaces him at the practice in July. She joins James Arthurell in taking the practice forward into the future.