Invisalign AVAILABLE -adult teeth straightening with clear plastic aligners.
Welcome to The Dental Practice, Evesham, please remember FACE COVERINGS/MASKS are still required for all HEALTHCARE settings.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
WE ARE NOT TAKING NEW NHS PATIENTS
NB INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMING IN TO SEE US scroll down.
Please note you can not currently leave a messages after listening to the answer phone.
Queries? PLEASE EMAIL US: email@example.com (checked frequently)
Monday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 8.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 8.45am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.30am – 12:45pm
Attendance procedure please read before arrival.
All patients should wear a simple face covering when they attend
- Please use the toilet before attending the practice
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary
- If the patient requires a chaperone, they should let us know at time of booking.
- Please only enter the building when summoned by phone/SMS or at the agreed time
- You will be met by a team member wearing appropriate PPE who will check their medical history
- Patients will be screened using the standard COVID-19 screening questions. THIS IS BEST DONE ONLINE PLEASE SUPPLY US AN EMAIL OR SMART PHONE NUMBER.
- The patient must use the hand sanitiser [and put on a disposable mask or gloves as required for signature of clinipad] when entering the building from the PPE station inside the front door
- WE ARE NOT TAKING CASH or CHEQUE PAYMENTS
- If not using emailed digital forms the patient should use their own pen to sign paper forms or gloved hands to use clinipad (which is then sanitized)
- The patient should then be escorted directly into the surgery
- Any patient belongings should be placed in a designated area which will be disinfected after use. YOU CAN NOT BRING PERSONAL BELONGINGS INTO THE TREATMENT ROOMS.
- Once entering the surgery, you will be asked to retain their face mask and gloves (if provided) until the end of the appointment
- At the end of treatment, the patient should leave the room immediately, dispose of PPE in a clinical waste bin and perform hand santisation using alcohol gel placed outside the door
- The patient collects their belongings from the designated area, and is escorted to the practice exit.
- WE CAN TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH US WHILE YOU ARE IN THE SURGERY THIS IS DONE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SMALL ITEMS LIKE KEYS AND PHONES WALLETS CAN BE PLACED IN A SMALL PLASTIC BAG WE WILL SUPPLY.
We are a friendly independent dental practice providing dental care to patients of all ages. We pride ourselves on the professional skills throughout all our team.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 WILL BE SEEN FREE OF CHARGE.
We make a promise to all of our patients that we will:
- Provide excellent dental care
- Maintain a safe environment for clinical procedures
- Offer you treatment options where available allowing you choice
- Take time to answer your questions and explain your dental treatment
- Provide clear written estimates of your dental treatment plan
- Try to accommodate your busy schedule by offering early morning or evening dental appointments
- Have the services of a dental hygienist
- Be sympathetic to any concerns you have and be respectful of your needs
- Extend our knowledge by keeping up with current advances in dentistry